1. The Client has the right to cancel this contract (the Contract) at any time up to the end of seven working days after the day on which the Contract is concluded, subject to the following provisions. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.
2. The client does not have the right to cancel the Contract if the supply of the Service begins with the Client's agreement before the end of the seven working day cancellation period.
3. Once the client has notified MiDecor CO. that the Client is cancelling theContract MiDecor CO. will within 30 days refund the Client for the Services as set out in clause 7.5.
4. Following the 15 day period set out in clause 7.1 to 7.7, the client has the right toterminate the contract at any time giving notice in writing MiDecor CO. The Client will be liable to pay MiDecor CO. for the services provided to the date of Termination (including but not limited to Services already performed, goods and materials supplied or ordered on the Client's behalf, any services that may incur cancellation fees and any travel or accommodation costs incurred by MiDecor CO. Consultants).
5. A delay by either party in acting on a breach of this contract will not be regarded as a waiver of the breach. If either party waives a breach of the Contract by the other, the waiver is limited to the particular breach.
6. Termination of contract will not affect either party's outstanding rights or duties, including MiDecor CO. right to recover any money owing to it under these terms and conditions.
1. MiDecor CO. shall have no Liability to the Client for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from any information orinstruction supplied by the client which is or are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate.
2. MiDecor CO. shall not be liable to the Client for any unforeseeable loss or damage arising from the provision (or non-provision) of the Services, includingloss of profit or consequential loss or damage.
3. Neither MiDecor CO., nor the client shall be liable for any failure to perform its duties under this Contract due to circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation flood, fire or otherwise adverse weather conditions.
4. To enable MiDecor CO. deal with any complaints that may arise relating to the Services, the Client must provide full details of any complaints within 15 days of the supply of the relevant services.
5. MiDecor CO. shall be wholly Liable to keep project initiated /appointment amount of Rupee 1lac(Indian Currency) for begiinning site surveys & making 2D drawings & estimation for presenting to its client.
6. MiDecor CO. shall not be liable or blamed for delaying due to failure of decided payment slabs.